The following terms apply to your use of the Supreme Structural Transport Ltd. website (‘the Website’). By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
- Copyright to the content of this Website is owned by Supreme Structural Transport Ltd. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Website content specific to Supreme Structural Transport Ltd. must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason without the express written permission of Supreme Structural Transport Ltd.
- Content on the Website is provided for general information purposes only, to inform you about Supreme Structural Transport Ltd. Material on the Website should not be relied on for any purpose.
- Supreme Structural Transport Ltd. is providing the content on the Website in good faith, but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the Website is at your own risk. While Supreme Structural Transport Ltd. takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website, no liability is accepted for them.
- Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Supreme Structural Transport Ltd. makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- This Website may contain links to other websites. Supreme Structural Transport Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
- Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
WE'VE BEEN RAISING HOMES AND COTTAGES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS SINCE 1945.